|Administrative history||The Paget Club was founded in 1912, ceased its meetings in 1914, and was re-founded in 1920-1. Membership was open to clinical staff of St Bartholomew's Hospital and Medical College, but not to medical students. At meetings short papers on clinical subjects were read. The club disbanded in 1975 and was revived again in 1992.|
SBHB/SP/3/1 and SBHB/SP/3/3 summarise the history of the club.